Smoothies are a great way to start your day! They are packed with fruit (and sometimes veggies) and when done right, can be a filling meal. Take a look at these 10 vegan smoothie recipes to inspire you!
Looking for new ideas for smoothies? I got you!
This list has a smoothie for everyone. Yes, I mean everyone. Even someone who is “allergic” to healthy food (we all know those people) will find something on this list.
Smoothie making tips
- Keep frozen fruit on hand! A great ingredient to make a smoothie in a pinch
- Freeze bananas. When I have bananas that are going bad and I know I can’t finish them, I cut them into slices and freeze them. They not only make the best smoothie base, but it’s also zero food waste!
- Add a scoop of protein powder, oats, or a tablespoon of nut butter to a smoothie to make it more protein-rich therefore filling.
- For thicker smoothies, you’ll want to use frozen ingredients and less liquid
- Smoothies are great for adding superfoods (aka nutrient boosts). Chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, etc. are all great additions to smoothies.
All you need are 5 ingredients. A classic smoothie flavor with the addition of some greens! This smoothie is perfect for breakfast.
This vegan smoothie recipe is filling thanks to oats and peanut butter!
A classic green smoothie recipe! This drink may be a vibrant green, but the pineapple masks any kale flavor!
A healthy smoothie recipe packed with antioxidants thanks to blueberries and acai powder!
Who would’ve thought kombucha would go great in a smoothie? This fermented drink is an excellent component to a smoothie recipe.
This vegan smoothie recipe taste like pure bliss! Frozen berries and peanut butter is a match made in heaven for this purple-hued drink.
All the flavors and spices of an apple pie sans the guilt. This apple pie smoothie is perfect for Fall!
A smoothie recipe that’s perfect for fighting off colds thanks to fresh oranges and turmeric.
This no-frills vegan smoothie recipe only requires 5 ingredients. Add some vegan protein powder to make it filling for a meal!
BONUS – Smoothie Bowls!
Make your smoothie extra thick and eat it with a spoon! These smoothie bowl recipes are all delicious and a great variation of the traditional smoothie recipe.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE VEGAN SMOOTHIE RECIPE?
Let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!