Spinach, mango, watercress, spirulina, avocado, coconut water, and protein powder are all it takes to whip up this delicious mango green smoothie recipe! Packed with superfoods and SUPER easy to make!
Hip hip for smoothies!
A good superfood smoothie is one of my favorite breakfast recipes when the weather gets warmer. Not only does this green superfood smoothie recipe taste good, but it is also a great way to sneak in some extra veggies!
Bonus: This smoothie recipe is made with no bananas so if you are not a naner fan, this smoothie recipe is for you!
Ingredients for a mango green smoothie
- Spirulina: Contains tons of vitamins, iron, and protein. Great for smoothies or acai bowls!
- Watercress: Did you know scientists named this the healthiest veggie out there? It has immunity boosting and cancer preventative powers. Add this to your smoothie to give it a healthy kick!
- Spinach: By now we know spinach is a healthy green. It’s loaded with vitamin A and K along with calcium, zinc, and protein
- Coconut water: Contains enzymes that boost metabolism
- Vegan protein powder: I used Sunwarrior Warrior Blend for my recipe, but I’m also a big fan of Vega All in One !
- Mango: Another cancer preventative food and is great for skin
- Avocado: Great source of heart-healthy fat!
How to make a mango green smoothie
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
Tip: To make a thicker smoothie, use frozen mango and avocado chunks!
What are superfoods?
Superfoods are ingredients that are optimal for your health! They are considered nutrient dense and great for a healthy diet. If you are interested in learning about how to add superfoods into your food, smoothies are a great start!
The best vegan protein powders
Both of these options really good and do not taste chalky whatsoever! I usually get the vanilla flavor as it’s neutral in taste and is great in most smoothie recipes.
If you tried this mango green smoothie recipe, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Mango Superfood Green SmoothiePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Pour coconut water into blender.
- Cut avocado and remove pit. Scoop insides and add to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!