Creamy Greek yogurt combined with fresh peaches, crunchy granola, and honey makes the BEST popsicle! These healthy peaches and cream popsicles are easy to make, super delicious, and only require 4 ingredients!
Helloooo Summer! Oh, how I’ve missed you.
Summer has always been my favorite season. Longer days, warm weather, beaches, and the FOOD. I love love love Summer fruits and veggies and peaches are no exception. Also, today is National Peaches and Cream Day! Like what perfect timing?!
Popsicles are such a fun Summer treat. They are so easy to make, the flavor combos are endless, and they can be a healthy dessert option!
What I love about this peaches and cream popsicle is the creaminess from the Greek yogurt. For my vegan friends, you can substitute with coconut yogurt and it would take just as fabulous.
How to make peaches and cream popsicles
- Start by combining diced peaches with the honey
- In a popsicle maker, add granola, yogurt, then peaches. Repeat until the mold is full
- Freeze for 4 hours
- Dip mold in warm water (not hot) for 15 seconds. Slowly remove popsicle from the mold and enjoy!
Note: If you are watching your sugar, you can skip the honey.
What are the best popsicle molds to buy:
Popsicle molds all basically get the job done but there are a few things to look out for:
- How many popsicles the mold makes: If you have kids, the 6 mold maker may not be the best option. You can find a popsicle mold that makes 10
- Silicone/plastic holders vs wood: Silicone is definitely nice because they are reusable, but it’s more of a cleanup. I have a popsicle mold with silicone bottoms (shown above).
Note: If your popsicle maker has silicone or plastic bottoms and you misplace them, you can put a piece of aluminum foil over the top and stick a wooden popsicle stick through it. The foil helps keep the stick standing upright; however, in this recipe, the thickness of the yogurt helps to keep the sticks in place.
When making these peaches and cream popsicles, I used a layering technique where I added granola, yogurt, then peaches. Alternatively, you can mix all the ingredients together and fill the molds.
The results will be the same, just depends on what look you are going for!
Ways to customize these creamy popsicles:
- Substitute the Greek yogurt with coconut, soy, or almond yogurt for a vegan popsicle treat
- Use agave or maple syrup instead of honey, again, to make vegan
- Omit added sweeteners all together for a low-sugar popsicle
- Substitute peaches with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or even blackberries
If you tried these 4 ingredient peaches and cream popsicles, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
If you love this popsicle recipe, try:
Vegan Mango Popsicles
Creamy Yogurt Berry Popsicles
Peaches and Cream Popsicles
- 2 cups peaches finely diced (about 3 peaches)
- 2 Tablespoons honey can substitute with agave or maple syrup to make vegan
- 1.5 cup vanilla Greek yogurt can substitute with a vegan yogurt. I used Chobani vanilla
- 1/2 cup granola a plain or vanilla flavor works best
- Dice peaches and place in mixing bowl. Add honey and stir well.
- Add granola to popsicle mold. Next, add a spoonful of yogurt. Add a spoonful of diced peaches on top. Repeat pattern until the mold is full (I did this pattern twice)
- Insert popsicle sticks and transfer to the freezer. Let freeze for at least 4 hours
- Remove from freezer and dip molds in warm (not hot) water for 15 seconds. Slowly remove popsicle from the mold. If popsicle does not slide out easily, dip in water for an additional 5-10 seconds.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
12 thoughts on “Peaches and Cream Popsicles – 4 Ingredients!”
These are so easy! Peaches are my favorite! Can’t wait to try this!
I love peaches too! Hope you enjoy 🙂
What a perfect summertime treat. I love peaches and yogurt together.
Me too! Such a delicious combo!
What’s not to like about this recipe? I will love making these with the kids. Thank you for the recipe.
Perfect popsicle combination! I’m always looking for new and yummy ways to use my popsicle molds!
Me too! Popsicles are so fun to make!
Oh my they look fantastic, such a simple but wonderful summer treat!
Thank you Brian!
These look delicious! Something to be enjoyed in the summer months here so I’ll look forward to trying them when it warms up a bit…