This holiday cocktail recipe is a delicious combination of fresh cranberries, juicy clementines, and white wine. Make a batch of this festive cranberry clementine white sangria for a crowd pleaser that is perfect for all your holiday gatherings.
The Holidays are here and with the holidays comes all the festivities and indulgences. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good party and a delicious eggnog, but sometimes its just nice to have a refreshing adult beverage ya know? I paired some seasonal fruits with some white wine and created a festive sangria that tastes oh so light and crisp.
What makes sangria a good holiday cocktail recipe?
Because you make it into a big batch of course! Double, triple, quadruple this recipe (depending on the amount of guests) and you can have a delicious mixed drink prepared versus someone playing bartender all night. Just do the prep work the night before and you’ll be party ready the following day!
Tips to customize this cranberry clementine white sangria recipe:
- If you cannot find clementines, substitute with oranges! Works perfectly fine.
- Add pears and apples to add some more sweetness.
- Use different flavored sparkling water instead of club soda!
Cranberries are tart when they are raw. And to be frank, the flavor doesn’t come through by simply throwing them in the sangria. They provide more of a “festive touch”. Two things I did to give this sangria recipe a slight cranberry flavor. One, if you have a juicer, you can juice one cup of cranberries and add an extra tablespoon of agave to the pitcher. This will not only give you a cranberry note, it will make your sangria a pinkish hue (a win in my book!). Two, use cranberry La Croix or other flavored club soda brand. It’s seriously a game changer and I highly recommend!
If you tried this cranberry clementine white sangria recipe let a girl know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up! Festive cheers my friends!
Cranberry Clementine White SangriaPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 bottle dry white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 4-5 clementines, quarteres (can substitute with oranges)
- club soda
- rosemary sprigs (for garnish, optional)
- Place cranberries, agave, and clementines into a large pitcher
- Pour white wine and mix well
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight)
- When ready to serve, pour in glasses and top off with some club soda. Garnish with fruit and rosemary.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which does not impact the cost to you, but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!