Lemon Dill Roasted Red Potatoes
This oven roasted potato recipe is so easy to make and requires less than 10 ingredients. Perfect healthy side dish for dinner!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 pound baby red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil can use another neutral oil like vegetable, canola, grapeseed, or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- parsley chopped (for serving; optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjust rack to the center.
In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients using a rubber spatula.
Transfer to baking sheet and spread out evenly.
Bake for 25-35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Season with more dill, a splash of lemon juice, and parsley before serving.
Serving: 1serving (1/3 recipe) | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.1g | Protein: 3.1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 1.7g | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.3mg