Super Chunky Chai Spice Granola
This vegan granola recipe takes just 7 ingredients to make the perfect breakfast or snack. Oats, nuts, cinnamon, and chai make the best granola packed with flavor and clusters!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 24 minutes
Total Time 39 minutes
Servings 2 cups
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped. (any other nut would substitute fine)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon chai spice*
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* To DIY your own chai seasoning:
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Mix well.
Pour mixture on baking sheet.
Bake on top rack for 20 minutes. Do not mix granola because this will break up the chunks.
Rotate pan and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Check frequently to make sure the granola does not burn.
Let cool completely before removing from pan.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11.4g | Saturated Fat: 8.4g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 3.2g | Sugar: 14.8g