This rich, creamy, tangy, and entirely vegan ranch dressing is a dairy-free delight that’s great to enjoy as a dressing or dip! You can whip it up in just minutes with a handful of simple ingredients – no actual cooking required. It’s perfect in every way!
This recipe makes the creamiest, dreamiest dairy-free vegan ranch dressing from scratch. It’s delicious to drizzle over fresh green salads, serve as a dip with your favorite veggies, or use in place of traditional ranch in other recipes!
Best of all, it’s as easy to make as it is tasty to enjoy. Blend up a jar of homemade vegan-friendly ranch in just 10 minutes, no gadgets or cooking needed.
What Ingredients You Need for Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing
There are only a handful of simple plant-based ingredients in this foolproof vegan dressing. You mostly need plant-based mayo and lots of seasonings for the perfect ranch flavor!
Here’s a rundown of everything needed:
- Vegan mayo
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Lemon juice
- Dried parsley
- Dried dill
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt and pepper
A bit of fresh dill adds a great pop of freshness, if you want to include as well.
How to Make Vegan Ranch Dressing From Scratch
With prep time this ridiculously easy homemade ranch dressing is ready in 10 minutes. Follow these 3 simple steps:
- First, combine all of the ingredients with a whisk in a bowl. Or, shake everything together in a mason jar with a lid.
- Taste the ranch, and add more salt and pepper if you like.
- Use right away as a dip or dressing, or store in a sealed container in the fridge.
The flavors get stronger and better as they sit together, so I recommend making a day or so before you plan to use, if you can.
Add a bit of tangy delight to your salads by using this homemade vegan ranch recipe as a dressing. Try a couple of tablespoons on:
- Vegan Taco Salad
- Kale Apple Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Vegan Hippie Salad
- Or any fresh, leafy greens you like!
How to Store Homemade Vegan Ranch Dressing
Keep the ranch dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Stir well before enjoying.
If you tried this vegan ranch dressing recipe let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Here Are More Delicious Vegan Dressing and Dip Recipes You’ll Love:
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- The Best Hummus Recipe Ever
- Carrot Ginger Dressing
- Homemade French Onion Dip
- Easy Homemade Guacamole
Vegan Ranch Dressing
Vegan Ranch Dressing:
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo like veganaise or JUST mayo brand
- 1.5-2 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl or mason jar, combine all ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Use as a dip or with your favorite salad recipe!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which does not impact the cost to you, but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!