A vegan pumpkin smoothie that tastes like Fall in a cup! Real pumpkin puree paired with maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spices. With a smoothie this comforting, it’s hard to believe its healthy!
A smoothie that’s Fall-approved? Sign me up!
It was only a matter of time until I came up with my own pumpkin smoothie.
This pumpkin smoothie is super easy to make (only 6 ingredients to be exact!) and includes a veggie that gives this smoothie recipe the perfect consistency.
Ingredients for a Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie
- Almond milk (really any plant-based milk will do)
- Pumpkin puree
- Maple syrup
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Frozen riced cauliflower
Cauliflower in a smoothie?! Don’t knock it until you try it! Cauliflower makes this smooth thick and creamy and you can’t even taste it. Sneaking veggies into smoothies is always an added bonus in my book.
How to make a vegan pumpkin smoothie
Simply put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
Tip: Ensure you use frozen cauliflower rice. Since it’s frozen, it makes the smoothie cold and thick. I like using riced cauliflower as oppose to frozen cauliflower florets because it’s easier to blend.
Once blended, you’re left with liquid gold! This thick and creamy smoothie tastes like the inside of a pumpkin pie.
Add-ins for a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
To give this smoothie recipe a little more umf, here’s some optional add-in ideas:
- Add a scoop of protein powder to make it a healthy meal replacement. Vega is a great brand!
- For a superfood boost, add hemp seeds or chia seeds
- Instead of almond milk, try another plant-based milk like oat milk!
- Try adding a plant-based yogurt to thicken your smoothie even more
- Make it into a healthy dessert by topping with vegan whipped cream and cinnamon!
This smoothie is best served fresh. You can make ahead and store it in the fridge before eating.
If you tried this vegan pumpkin smoothie, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Vegan Pumpkin SmoothiePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cauliflower rice I get mine from Trader Joe's
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!