Everything bagel packed with vegan cream cheese, the most fluffy tofu scramble, tomato, avocado, and sprouts! This is the ultimate vegan breakfast sandwich recipe and it’s your new morning BFF.
Woah now, this vegan breakfast sandwich is the king of breakfast sandwiches. Hearty bagel, cream cheese, tofu scramble, and avocado. Swoon!
It’s packed with all the delicious things and it’s 100% plant-based!
This healthy breakfast sandwich is perfect for all my savory breakfast lover fans. This recipe is easy to make, only a handful of ingredients, and oh so comforting.
Ingredients for a vegan breakfast sandwich
- Bagels, English muffins, croissants, whatever bread goodness you prefer here!
- Tofu scramble
- Vegan cream cheese (I use Trader Joe’s or Kite Hill brand!)
How to make tofu scramble
- Start by making pressing a block of extra firm tofu
- Heat some vegan butter on a pan over medium heat and crumble tofu using hands or a wooden spoon
- Add seasonings and mix until fully combined. Cooked until heated through
How to make a vegan breakfast sandwich
- Toast your bagel and spread on a thin layer of cream cheese
- Pile on tofu scramble, avocado, tomato, and sprouts
Are breakfast sandwiches good for meal prep?
Yes and no. The tofu scramble can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for 3-5 days. I recommend making a batch and when ready to eat, prepare and assemble your sandwich.
If time is an issue in the morning, this recipe would be better for the weekends in my opinion. Something like a smoothie or overnight oats would be a quicker option!
This decadent and savory vegan breakfast sandwich will have your tastebuds singing! It’s perfect for breakfast or brunch and even great for a crowd. If you’re in the need for more savory vegan breakfast ideas, this sandwich is calling your name my friend!
If you tried this vegan breakfast sandwich recipe, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Try these other savory vegan breakfast ideas:
Tofu Scramble Burritos
Tofu Scramble Tacos
Vegan Huevos Rancheros
Avocado Toast – 4 Ways!
Vegan Breakfast Sandwich
- tofu scramble
- 4 everything bagels can substitute with any bagel you'd like or bread of choice.
- vegan cream cheese I like Trader Joe's or Kite Hill brands
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Prepare tofu scramble.
- Toast bagels and spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto both sides.
- Layer tofu scramble, tomato, avocado, and sprouts to one side of the bagel.
- Top sandwich with other bagel half and enjoy!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
2 thoughts on “Next Level Vegan Breakfast Sandwich”
Cannot wait to give this a try. A breakfast sandwich with everything I love the most!!! Your shots are stunning too Amanda!!