This vegan Thai salad is easy for meal prep weeks and is packed with fresh veggies. Delicious red Thai curry tofu on a bed of greens, peppers, carrots, and snap peas. Top with your favorite dressing for an easy and healthy meal!
Who else out there enjoys a massive bowl of salad for lunch?
Salads aren’t everyone’s thing, but nothing has me feeling more energize and nourished like a heaping serving of raw veggies.
I’m always on the lookout for healthy salad recipes so I never get bored with salads either. I also low key have a major obsession with Thai food (I mean who doesn’t?) Noodles, sauce, and veggies – what more could a girl ask for?
Well, I combined both my love for salads and Thai food with this tofu Thai curry salad. You’re welcome.
Ingredients for vegan Thai salad
- Red bell pepper
- Snap peas
- Red Thai curry tofu
What dressing is best for a vegan Thai salad?
I personally think the flavors of the tofu is enough, but if you like a lot of dressing do your thing, ma. This almond butter dressing would be such a great companion to this salad recipe.
Whisk all the ingredients together. Add more warm water (1 Tablespoon at a time) until a nice dressing consistency is achieved. I say this because no almond butter is alike. Some almond butter is really dry and tough and some almond butter is oily and liquidy.
Tips for meal prep:
- Make the tofu ahead of time and store in a separate container
- Combine all veggies and put in containers
- Top with tofu and dressing when ready to eat
Salads should keep fresh for about 5 days in the fridge without tofu and dressing on top.
If you tried this vegan Thai salad, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Vegan Thai Salad with Red Curry TofuPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Thai red tofu curry
- 1 5 oz container of spinach
- 2 carrots peeled into ribbons
- 1 cup snap peas cut in half
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 3 green onions chopped
Thai Almond Butter Dressing (optional):
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup tamari can substitute with coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch salt
- chili flakes optional
- Cook tofu according to the recipe.
- Add spinach in a large serving bowl. Top with carrots, snap peas, cabbage and bell pepper.
- Top salad with tofu and green onions.
Thai Almond Butter Dressing:
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing in a small mixing bowl. Add more warm water if needed to make a nice dressing-like consistency.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!