Who else out there enjoys a massive bowl of salad for lunch? Salads aren’t everyone’s thing, but nothing has me feeling more energize and nourished like a heaping serving of raw veggies. I low key have a major obsession with Thai food.Although I tend to favor the comforting feeling of a warm saucy Thai curry over a mountain of rice, this salad is a light and refreshing way to enjoy this red curry tofu. Salads are my go to for lunches during the week because I like to consume raw veggies at least once a day. This recipe defiantly fits the bill. The flavors of Thai curry are so bold and the spice is on point. This tofu recipe is great on steamed brown rice and veggies, but I love it on this salad too. Read on to give it a go!
I personally think the flavors of the tofu is enough, but if you like a lot of dressing do your thing, ma. Lime juice would taste great, or a citrus vinaigrette could be delicious as well.
Find recipe for Tofu here!
- 1 block Thai red tofu curry
- 1 (5) ounce container of spinach
- 2 carrots - peeled into ribbons
- 1 cup snap peas cut in half
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 bell pepper dices
- 3 green onions chopped
- Cook tofu according to recipe
- Add spinach in large serving bowl
- Add carrots, snap peas, cabbage and bell pepper
- Top salad with tofu and green onions