Fresh strawberry orange juice paired with champagne is the most delicious mimosa recipe! These strawberry mimosas are about to up your brunch game big time!
Lately, I’ve been on quite the mimosa kick (and you should be too!)
Mimosas are a fun drink for all occasion and strawberry mimosas are the perfect Summer flavor!
Strawberry mimosa ingredients
Strawberry mimosa calls for just 3 ingredients; orange juice, strawberries, and champagne.
The best orange juice for mimosas is either fresh squeezed or a store-bought kind with pulp. Orange juice with pulp tastes more similar to fresh squeezed.
How do you make strawberry mimosas
- Add strawberries and orange juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour champagne into a flute by holding the glass at a 45-degree angle.
- Top off with orange-strawberry juice and add garnishes.
Best champagne for strawberry mimosas
A cheap to mid-range Brut or Cava are your best options for mimosas. You can also get away with a dry Prosecco but that tends to be on the sweeter side.
I recommend going with a Brut for this strawberry mimosa recipe!
How to make mimosas in a pitcher
Have a large crowd to please? Try making mimosas in a pitcher!
- Prepare the juice blend and pour into a large pitcher
- Add chopped fresh fruit and place int he fridge until ready to serve
- Pour in chilled champagne and stir before serving
Can you make non-alcoholic mimosas?
Yes! Just replace the champagne with some carbonated drink like La Croix to make a virgin mimosa.
If you tried this strawberry mimosa recipe, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Strawberry Mimosa RecipePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice fresh squeezed or store bought with pulp (chilled)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries with green tops removed
- 1 25-ounce bottle champagne Brut, Cava, or dry Prosecco are all good options (chilled)
- orange and strawberry slices for garnish (optional)
- Add orange juice and strawberries to blender and blend until smooth.
- With champagne flute tilted at a 45 degree angle, slowly fill glass halfway with champagne.
- Top with orange-strawberry juice mixture. Garnish with strawberry and orange slices optional.
To Make In A Pitcher:
- Make juice in blender and add to large pitcher. Add fresh strawberry and orange slices and place in fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour in chilled champagne and stir.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!