Whether you’re searching for a veganuary meal plan, or just want to incorporate more plant-based recipes in your life, this list is full of great ideas from some of the best food bloggers in the biz. Scroll down to discover some delicious vegan meal ideas!
If one of your New Years Resolutions is to eat healthier or incorporate more vegan foods, this resource is for you my friend. I compiled a list of (some of) my favorite food bloggers, some who I follow on Instagram, or just stalk online. This list is curated from the best of the best. Packed with ideas for breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, soups, salads, and even desserts, you’ll be sure to find plant based recipes that suit your appetite!
1. Chocolate Almond Butter Granola – Danielle’s Kitchen: This recipe makes a wonderful topping on smoothie bowls or some overnight oats
2. Zucchini Corn Cakes with Green Tomato Relish – Vegan Yack Attack: Jackie’s recipes are incredible and this vegan breakfast does not fall short!
3. Carrot Cake Quinoa Porridge – The Healthy Pinay: I loveee carrot cake and I would not mind eating it for breakfast.
4. Vegan Frittata with Tomatoes and Asparagus – The Healthy French Wife: Frittatas make the perfect brunch item and I love that this recipe is dairy-free!
5. Amaranth Granola Breakfast Bowls – Love and Lemons: Amaranth is a healthy grain that is great to incorporate into your diet. These granola bowls look so divine.
6. Vegan Breakfast Sandwiches – Mindful Avocado: Love this savory breakfast option that’s 100% vegan!
7. Vegan Breakfast Lasagna – Hot For Food: Because who wouldn’t want to start their day eating lasagna?!
8. Immune Boosting Orange Smoothie – Mindful Avocado: This smoothie recipe will start your day with a huge Vitamin C kick! Smoothies are typically excellent plant-based recipes and they are a great way to get some vegetables in for breakfast.
9. Chai Spiced Carrot Almond Muffins – The Full Heaping (shown above): The flavors of this muffin recipe sound heavenly and they give you a serving of vegetables!
Sandwiches, Wraps, and Bowls
10. Garden Zoodle Veggie Wrap – The Kitchen Girl: Zoodles? In a wrap? This recipe looks delicious and is a great option to bring to work or school.
11. BBQ Tempeh Sandwich – Sweet Potato Soul: Tempeh is a healthy source of vegan protein and this sandwich recipe is full of flavor!
12. Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl – Minimalist Baker: Okay, so everything from Dana’s blog is fantastic and this recipe is a great vegan and low carb option.
13. Banh Mi Spring Rolls with Lemongrass Tofu – Mindful Avocado: This spring roll recipe is so healthy and the tofu is full of flavor!
14. Spinach and Hummus Lunch Wraps – Love and Lemons: Wraps are a great way to break out of the salad routine. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients too.
15. Mason Jar Ramen – Mindful Avocado: These ideas are excellent to take to work or on long road trips!
16. Filet O Chickpea Sandwich with Tartar Sauce Slaw – Keepin’ it Kind (shown above): Damn, this sandwich just looks too good. Salads usually come to mind when people think of plant-based recipes, but this sandwich stomps on that myth!
17. Spinach and Beetroot Salad – Anna Banana: This is an awesome clean, plant-based recipe if you are in need of a little detox!
18. Roasted Cauliflower and Couscous Salad – Nina’s Vegan Food: Hearty couscous and roasted couscous make this colorful salad a must-try.
19. Spicy Thai Salad with Tempeh – Pickles and Honey: Any food Thai-related and spicy has my name written all over it!
20. Crowd Pleasing Vegan Ceasar Salad – Oh She Glows: The name doesn’t lie – this salad is most certainly a crowd pleaser! I’ve made this several times and it’s truly a hit!
21. Summer Peach Salad with Honey Poppyseed Dressing – Mindful Avocado: This seasonal salad is filling and delicious. Just substitute honey for agave if vegan!
22. Vegan Cobb Salad – Mindful Avocado (shown above): COCONUT BACON! Enough said.
23. BBQ Tofu Kale Ranch Salad – Healthy Happy Life: All the colors in this salad is so appetizing! Tofu is a great source of plant-based protein too.
24. Roasted Red Pepper and Cauliflower Soup – A Life of Happenstance: This soup recipe is paleo and Whole 30 approved and it looks AMAZING! Just substitute chicken broth with a vegetable broth to make this soup recipe completely plant-based.
25. Spicy Turmeric Chickpea and Vegetable Soup – Prevention Pantry: Flavorful and healthy, this soup recipe is a great option for lunches or dinners!
26. Green Moong Dal Instant Pot Recipe – Piping Pot Curry: Meeta’s site is PACKED with delicious Indian-inspired recipes, including tons for the Instant Pot! This dal recipe would pair wonderfully with rice or naan.
27. Mushroom Lentil Leek Soup – Mindful Avocado: This comforting bowl of soup is loaded with savory flavors and is perfect for chillier months.
28. Vegan “Cheesy” Broccoli Soup – Love and Lemons (shown above): Broccoli and cheese soup screams ultimate comfort and I love that this soup recipe does not call for cheese!
29. Vegan Pho – Pickles and Honey: This Vietnamese-inspired soup recipe looks so delicious and light.
30. New England Vegan Chowder – Olives for Dinner: Being a New England girl myself, I LOVE that this “clam chowder” recipe is vegetarian-friendly!
31. Maple Mustard Tempeh Buddha Bowl – Sweet Potato Soul: So flavorful and nutritious, this wholesome meal is an excellent dinner option.
32. Sweet Potato Gnocchi – Pasta-Based: Nothing is more comforting than a giant bowl of pasta! Pair with some brown butter sage sauce for an ultimate comfort meal.
33. Sweet Potato Noodles with Sesame Ginger Dressing – Milk and Cardamom: This sweet potato noodles recipe is a healthier noodle option AND this dressing sounds amazing!
34. Butternut Squash Bowl with Jalapeno Queso – Minimalist Baker: You had me at jalapeno queso. These bowls look insane!!!
35. Vegan Thai Green Curry – Mindful Avocado: Nothing beats a huge bowl of warm curry, blanketed on a pile of rice of course.
36. Vegan Alfredo – Mindful Avocado (shown above): What’s more comforting than a big bowl of alfredo!
37. Basil Alfredo Zoodles – Rainbow Nourishments: This zoodle dish looks so savory and is a great low carb dinner option.
38. Jackfruit Pulled Pork Tacos – Mindful Avocado: These colorful tacos are so flavorful yet not a trace of meat! Jackfruit gives this taco filling a “pulled pork” type texture and is super delicious.
39. Cowboy Caviar – Baumass Foods: This colorful dip would be great with tortilla chips, oh, and caviar is NOT included 🙂
40. Smokey Harissa Eggplant Dip – Minimalist Baker: This eggplant dip is a great way to mix up your hummus dip game! Pair with crudites or pita chips.
41. Apple Spice Granola – Mindful Avocado: Flavorful granola is great for snacking on the go or toppings for a smoothie bowl – both options are snack approved!
42. Vegan Queso – Mindful Avocado: OMG vegan queso? I may have just fainted. Pair this dip with some tortilla chips and this will make a great game day snack!
43. Apricot Sesame Bites with Dark Chocolate Sea Salt – Faring Well (shown above): Looking for some plant-based recipes for your sweet tooth? Anything covered in dark chocolate and sea salt is a major win.
44. Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter – Mindful Avocado: Almond butter is so easy to make and this pumpkin spice recipe is perfect for fall. Pair with apple slices for a healthy Fall treat.
45. Raw Chocolate Cherry Coconut Slice – The Healthy French Wife: Raw desserts are excellent plant-based recipes and this vegan treat looks so delicious – I would probably eat the entire batch!
46. Chunky Monkey Nice Cream – Mindful Avocado: These little brownie bites are vegan, gluten-free, and unbelievably good!
47. Pumpkin Cashew Pudding – The Full Helping: These little pudding cups look so heavenly and would make a great vegan dessert.
48. Strawberry Lemon Tarts – Rainbow Nourishments: I love any dessert with lemon and these tarts are nut-free!
49. Jumbo Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Oh She Glows: These cookies are massive and loaded with chocolate chunks. Not to mention they are vegan AND gluten-free. Everyone needs a good vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe in their life.
50. Vegan Cherry Blueberry Crisp – Vegan Richa (shown above): Berries and oats are some of the ingredients that make up this no-bake crisp. Perfect for Summer when berries are in season!
There you had it! I give you mad props for sticking this list all the way through. Or if you just bounced to the bottom to scope out some desserts, that’s cool too. I hope you found this compiled list useful and bookmarked some plant-based recipes to try.
Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
2 thoughts on “50 Plant Based Recipes You Need To Try”
So many delicious and wonderful recipes! Can’t wait to check them out! And thank you so much for including my recipe Amanda! Happy New Year!
Of course, Anna! Huge fan of your recipes 🙂 Happy New Year to you too!