Whether you’re searching for a veganuary meal plan, or just want to incorporate more plant-based recipes in your life, this list is full of great ideas from some of the best food bloggers in the biz. Scroll down to discover some delicious vegan meal ideas!
Photo credit (clockwise from top left)
Lemon Scones – Mindful Avocado
Apple Spice Granola – Mindful Avocado
Green Curry – Pinch of Yum
BBQ Tempeh Sandwich – Sweet Potato Soul
Pumpkin Almond Butter – Mindful Avocado
Chocolate Almond Butter Granola – Danielle’s Kitchen
Chocolate Cherry Coconut Slice – The Healthy French Wife
Sweet Potato Gnocchi – Pasta-Based
Orange Ginger Smoothie – Mindful Avocado
Vegan New England Chowder – Olives For Dinner
Spinach and Beetroot Salad – Anna Banana
Chia Pudding – Cookie + Kate
Jackfruit Pulled Pork Tacos – Mindful Avocado
Zucchini Corn Cakes – Vegan Yack Attack
If one of your New Years Resolutions is to eat healthier or incorporate more vegan foods, this resource is for you my friend. I compiled a list of (some of) my favorite food bloggers, some who I follow on Instagram, or just stalk online. This list is curated from the best of the best. Packed with ideas for breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, soups, salads, and even desserts, you’ll be sure to find plant based recipes that suit your appetite!
Photo credit: The Full Helping
2. Zucchini Corn Cakes with Green Tomato Relish – Vegan Yack Attack: Jackie’s recipes are incredible and this vegan breakfast does not fall short!
3. Carrot Cake Quinoa Porridge – The Healthy Pinay: I loveee carrot cake and I would not mind eating it for breakfast.
4. Vegan Frittata with Tomatoes and Asparagus – The Healthy French Wife: Frittatas make the perfect brunch item and I love that this recipe is dairy-free!
5. Amaranth Granola Breakfast Bowls – Love and Lemons: Amaranth is a healthy grain that is great to incorporate into your diet. These granola bowls look so divine.
6. Vegan Lemon Scones – Mindful Avocado: This scone recipe is so buttery and comforting, with a hint of sweetness and lemon flavor!
7. Vegan Breakfast Lasagna – Hot For Food: Because who wouldn’t want to start their day eating lasagna?!
8. Immune Boosting Orange Smoothie – Mindful Avocado: This smoothie recipe will start your day with a huge Vitamin C kick! Smoothies are typically excellent plant based recipes and they are a great way to get some vegetables in for breakfast.
9. Chai Spiced Carrot Almond Muffins – The Full Heaping (shown above): The flavors of this muffin recipe sound heavenly and they give you a serving of vegetables!
Sandwiches, Wraps, and Bowls:
Photo credit: Keepin’ it Kind
10. Garden Zoodle Veggie Wrap – The Kitchen Girl: Zoodles? In a wrap? This recipe looks delicious and is a great option to bring to work or school.
11. BBQ Tempeh Sandwich – Sweet Potato Soul: Tempeh is a healthy source of vegan protein and this sandwich recipe is full of flavor!
12. Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl – Minimalist Baker: Okay, so everything from Dana’s blog is fantastic and this recipe is a great vegan and low carb option.
13. Banh Mi Spring Rolls with Lemongrass Tofu – Mindful Avocado: This spring roll recipe is so healthy and the tofu is full of flavor!
14. Spinach and Hummus Lunch Wraps – Love and Lemons: Wraps are a great way to break out of the salad routine. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients too.
15. Mason Jar No Cook Meals (5 ways!) – Plant Strong Vegan: These ideas are excellent to take to work or on long road trips!
16. Filet O Chickpea Sandwich with Tartar Sauce Slaw – Keepin’ it Kind (shown above): Damn, this sandwich just looks too good.Salads usually come to mind when people think of plant based recipes, but this sandwich stomps on that myth!
Photo Credit: Healthy Happy Life
17. Spinach and Beetroot Salad – Anna Banana: This is an awesome clean, plant-based recipe if you are in need of a little detox!
18. Roasted Cauliflower and Couscous Salad – Nina’s Vegan Food: Hearty couscous and roasted couscous make this colorful salad a must try.
19. Spicy Thai Salad with Tempeh – Pickles and Honey: Any food Thai-related and spicy has my name written all over it!
20. Crowd Pleasing Vegan Ceasar Salad – Oh She Glows: The name doesn’t lie – this salad is most certainly a crowd pleaser! I’ve made this several times and it’s truly a hit!
21. Summer Peach Salad with Honey Poppyseed Dressing – Mindful Avocado: This seasonal salad is filling and delicious. Just substitute honey for agave if vegan!
22. Clean Broccoli Salad – Pinch of Yum: Lindsay’s recipes never fail to be super delicious. This clean salad recipe is a great option for lunch or dinner.
23. BBQ Tofu Kale Ranch Salad – Healthy Happy Life (shown above): All the colors in this salad is so appetizing! Tofu is a great source of plant based protein too.
Photo credit: Love and Lemons
24. Roasted Red Pepper and Cauliflower Soup – A Life of Happenstance: This soup recipe is paleo and Whole 30 approved and it looks AMAZING! Just substitute chicken broth with a vegetable broth to make this soup recipe completely plant based.
25. Spicy Turmeric Chickpea and Vegetable Soup – Prevention Pantry: Flavorful and healthy, this soup recipe is a great option for lunches or dinners!
26. Green Moong Dal Instant Pot Recipe – Piping Pot Curry: Meeta’s site is PACKED with delicious Indian-inspired recipes, including tons for the Instant Pot! This dal recipe would pair wonderfully with rice or naan.
27. One Pot Sriracha Chili – Mindful Avocado: This comforting bowl or chili pairs perfectly with some cornbread and makes a delicious meal for chillier months.
28. Vegan “Cheesy” Broccoli Soup – Love and Lemons (shown above): Broccoli and cheese soup screams ultimate comfort and I love that this soup recipe does not call for cheese!
29. Vegan Pho – Pickles and Honey: This Vietnamese-inspired soup recipe looks so delicious and light.
30. New England Vegan Chowder – Olives for Dinner: Being a New England girl myself, I LOVE that this “clam chowder” recipe is vegetarian-friendly!
Photo credit: Rainbow Nourishments
31. Maple Mustard Tempeh Buddha Bowl – Sweet Potato Soul: So flavorful and nutritious, this wholesome meal is an excellent dinner option.
32. Sweet Potato Gnocchi – Pasta-Based: Nothing is more comforting than a giant bowl of pasta! Pair with some brown butter sage sauce for an ultimate comfort meal.
33. Sweet Potato Noodles with Sesame Ginger Dressing – Milk and Cardamom: This sweet potato noodles recipe is a healthier noodle option AND this dressing sounds amazing!
34. Butternut Squash Bowl with Jalapeno Queso – Minimalist Baker: You had me at jalapeno queso. These bowls look insane!!!
35. Vegan Green Curry – Pinch of Yum: Nothing beats a huge bowl of warm curry, blanketed on a pile of rice of course.
36. Savory Baked Tofu Filets – Mindful Avocado: Tofu is super filling and these tofu filets pair well with roasted vegetables or a starch!
37. Basil Alfredo Zoodles – Rainbow Nourishments (shown above): This zoodle dish looks so savory and is a great low carb dinner option.
38. Jackfruit Pulled Pork Tacos – Mindful Avocado: These colorful tacos are so flavorful yet not a trace of meat! Jackfruit gives this taco filling a “pulled pork” type texture and is super delicious.
Photo credit: Faring Well
39. Cowboy Caviar – Baumass Foods: This colorful dip would be great with tortilla chips, oh, and caviar is NOT included 🙂
40. Smokey Harissa Eggplant Dip – Minimalist Baker: This eggplant dip is a great way to mix up your hummus dip game! Pair with crudites or pita chips.
41. Apple Spica Granola – Mindful Avocado: Flavorful granola is great for snacking on the go or toppings for a smoothie bowl – both options are snack approved!
42. Vegan Queso – Cookie + Kate: OMG vegan queso? I may have just fainted. Pair this dip with some tortilla chips and this will make a great game day snack!
43. Apricot Sesame Bites with Dark Chocolate Sea Salt – Faring Well (shown above): Looking for some plant based recipes for your sweet tooth?Anything covered in dark chocolate and sea salt is a major win.
44. Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter – Mindful Avocado: Almond butter is so easy to make and this pumpkin spice recipe is perfect for fall. Pair with apple slices for a healthy Fall treat.
Photo credit: Vegan Richa
45. Raw Chocolate Cherry Coconut Slice – The Healthy French Wife: Raw desserts are excellent plant based recipes and this vegan treat looks so delicious – I would probably eat the entire batch!
46. Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownies – Mindful Avocado: These little brownie bites are vegan, gluten-free, and unbelievably good!
47. Pumpkin Cashew Pudding – The Full Helping: These little pudding cups look so heavenly and would make a great vegan dessert.
48. Strawberry Lemon Tarts – Rainbow Nourishments: I love any dessert with lemon and these tarts are nut free!
49. Jumbo Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Oh She Glows: These cookies are massive and loaded with chocolate chunks. Not to mention they are vegan AND gluten-free. Everyone needs a good vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe in their life.
50. Vegan Cherry Blueberry Crisp – Vegan Richa (shown above): Berries and oats are some of the ingredients that make up this no-bake crisp. Perfect for Summer when berries are in season!
There you had it! I give you mad props for sticking this list all the way through. Or if you just bounced to the bottom to scope out some desserts, that’s cool too. I hope you found this compiled list useful and bookmarked some plant based recipes to try.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!