Have you guys ever wondered why more foods aren’t seasoned with everything bagel seasoning? Don’t get me wrong, I love bagels, but why is this delicious seasoning reserved for bread only? I expressed my strong opinion about everything bagel seasoning at work one day when my coworker surprised me with a JAR OF SEASONING. This is a game changer. I can add this seasoning to an abundance of recipes and they instantly taste wholesome and delicious. Behold are my beloved kale chips recipe with everything bagel seasoning. This vegan snack is cheesy, nutty, salty, and just down right delicious. Get yourself some bunches of this leafy green and learn how to make this recipe.
Kale chips are easily in my top favorite salty/savory snacks category. I really hate how expensive they are though. Where I live in California, a little bag costs $5! That’s quite the splurge if you ask me. Thats when I turned to the internet to find out how to make my own – and you guessed it, there’s literally thousands of recipes for kale chip recipes. I’ve never been a huge salty snacker myself, but kale chips are hands down a better alternative than potato chips. Therefore, eating a healthier snack recipe makes both my body and mind happy 🙂
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2-3 Tablespoons everything bagel topping
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove stems from kale and tear into large pieces with your hands. Throughly wash them by massaging them under warm running water. Lay on paper towels to dry for a hour.
- Put washed kale in large mixing bowl and add lemon juice and olive oil. Massage with hands to equally distribute.
- Add nutritional yeast and everything bagel seasoning and mix until well coated
- Spread kale chips in an even single layer on a bake sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Mix gently with fork and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Be sure to watch carefully to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Store leftovers in container for up to 3 days. Best eaten fresh!
I may or may not have eaten an entire batch directly from the oven. These babies are SO GOOD. Enjoy friends!