Peaches blended with coconut cream and agave then mixed with chopped peaches makes for the ultimate peach popsicles recipe! So creamy yet completely plant-based, this 3 ingredient popsicle is PERFECT for Summer!
I’m going to be real with you for a second, I was never a fan of popsicles!
They just didn’t do it for me. I was always team ice cream. Only up until recently did I realize that’s because ice cream has creaminess, or fat, to make it so much more delectable. Until now.
These popsicles make it hard to eat just one. Like real hard. The creaminess thanks to coconut cream makes them indulgent like ice cream but still labeled as a popsicle.
They are super addicting and refreshing, it’s hard to believe it’s only 3 ingredients in this recipe.
All vegan, healthy, and easy to make… like music to my ears!
Ingredients in peach popsicles
- Peaches (fresh or frozen)
- Coconut cream
Tip: Coconut cream is different than coconut milk. It still comes in a can and is located right next to the coconut milk in the grocery store. You can, however, substitute the coconut cream with coconut milk or different plant-based milk, the results just won’t be as rich due to the fat content in coconut cream!
How to make peach popsicles
Mix the blended peach mixture with the chopped peaches. If you want your popsicles completely smooth, simply don’t reserve any peaches and just blend it all together.
Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold.
Tip: Tap the molds on the kitchen counter to release air bubbles.
Freeze until completely solid:
- 2-3 hours if using fresh peaches
- 4-6 hours if using fresh peaches
HOW TO TAKE OUT HOMEMADE POPSICLES
Getting homemade popsicles out of the mold can be tricky but with this tried and true method, it’s a breeze!
- Fill a glass with warm water
- Submerge popsicle in water with mold
- After about 20 seconds, start wiggling the popsicle to see if it is loose
- Continue this until the popsicle breaks free from the mold!
VARIATIONS OF THIS PEACH POPSICLE RECIPE
- Try a combination of fruit: blackberries, cherries, strawberries, raspberry are all great flavor combos with peach
- Use a plant-based milk instead of coconut cream. Although coconut cream adds a creaminess to the popsicles, almond milk or coconut milk will work as well.
Peach popsicles are a great dessert for Summer or just to have a healthy dessert on hand. Refined-sugar free, these popsicles are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
If you tried these vegan mango popsicles, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Creamy Peach Popsicles
- 2.5 cups peaches fresh or frozen; divided
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- Blend 2 cups peaches, coconut cream, and agave until completely smooth.
- Transfer to mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup diced peaches and combine.
- Fill popsicle mold with the mixture. Tap molds lightly on the kitchen counter to release air bubbles.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours if using frozen peaches and 4-6 hours if using fresh.
- Remove popsicle molds by filling a glass with warm water and submerging the popsicles for about 30 seconds one at a time. Wiggle the popsicle free from the mold.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!