Join Buddy the Elf by eating Elf Spaghetti! Spaghetti covered in vegan marshmallows, chocolate candies, Pop Tart, chocolate syrup, and maple syrup. The perfect festive meal! Note, this post is just for fun and I do not recommend actually eating 😂
Elf is hands down one of my favorite Christmas movies (after Christmas Vacation of course). One iconic scene in Elf is when Will Ferrell makes this sugary sweet concoction of spaghetti and loads of candy. Learn how to make this festive dish for the holidays!
How to make Buddy the Elf Spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions
- Place pasta on plate and top with desired toppings
Add-Ins for Elf Spaghetti
- Chocolate candies
- Vegan mini marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup
- Maple syrup
- Toaster Pastries
- Crushed candy canes
If you tried this Buddy the Elf spaghetti, let me know in the comments below and share a photo using #mindfulavocado. I’d love to hear from you! Want to see more recipes? Let’s get social! CONNECT WITH ME on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to see what I’m currently cooking up!
Buddy the Elf SpaghettiPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 package spaghetti uncooked
- 1/4 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate candies
- 1-2 Pop Tarts or toaster pastries broken into pieces
- chocolate syrup
- maple syrup
- sugar for topping optional
- Cook spaghetti according to instructions.
- Place pasta on a plate. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links which do not impact the cost to you but gives me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE? GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!